Friday, February 23, 2018

Gone from your Side

A dear friend lost her beloved cat recently. So I made her a little photo frame and a sympathy card. 
The background stamp is by Create a Smile. I stamped a cat image by Inkadinkado with black ink, colored only the heart on her necklace with a red marker and a glitter pen, cut a cloud from colored vellum and placed the cat on it. The sentiment is from the brand-new Critter Condolences set by My Favorite Things.


For the photo frame I cut some cat-themed DCWV design paper in the right shape for the background and the frame and toned it down with some distress ink. I added a pic of my friend’s cat and some die-cut hearts.

I die-cut a banner from red cardstock, stamped the sentiment by Inky Antics on it, folded it an placed it on the outside of the frame. I embellished it with a little rhinestone heart. Finally, I added a wood veneer cat shape and a ribbon with paw prints.


Have a great day, and give all your pets an extra hug 🤗!

No comments: