Monday, September 25, 2017

Just married!

On Saturday, Jeanin, one of my sweetest Instagram friends, got married. So many of the happy crafty friends decided to create together a mini book with our congrats for her. Each one of us created one page measuring 10 by 10 cm with rounded corners, and then we put all the pages together. Look at the finished project:


 Isn't it fabulous?
And here's the page I contributed to the project:



I created a background with Ranger Distress oxides Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers and some stencils. Then I die-cut the tree with the Penny Black Tree of Love die out of red and white cardstock. I used the main part of the white die-cut, discarded some of the white hearts and replaced two of the white hearts with ted ones. I glued some more red hearts in the top right corner of the panel and added the sentiment by Clearly Besotted with Archival Jet Black ink.

Look at all the other pages by hopping along the blogs on my blog roll, most of them participated.



No comments: