Thursday, June 15, 2017

Who let the cats out?

Friends of mine are vets, and they send birthday cards to their four-legged patients. So I create a whole bunch of cards for them once in a while. So look at all the meowing and barking on my desk!
For a closer look:




I used my copic markers for coloring. I love the following color combinations for coloring cats and dogs: 
  • C1 - C3 - C5 - C7 (for the cats with the more cool gray tones)
  • W0 - W1 - W2 - W3 - W5 - W7 (that's for the cats with those slightly brownish gray tones)
  • E51 - E53 - E33 - E35 - E57 - E27 - E79 (for the dogs and the red-brown cats)
  • R20 is the pink I used for the ears and noses
Now look at some of the finished cards:









The sentiments I used are from Stempelkueche, Klartextstempel and Create a Smile Stamps. The fish and paws background is an Echo Park stamp, and the background with all the dogs and bones and paws is a Whipper Snapper Designs stamp.

No comments: